The Best T-Shirt Press Machine’s For 2020
1. PowerPress HPM-1515-BK Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press Machine, 15″x15″, Black
PowerPress HPM-1515-BK Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press Machine, 15"x15", Black
- Heating Plate: Heat Press 15x15 inch. Voltage: 110V. Power: 1400 W
- Silicon Gel Base Board. Pressure adjustable
- Replaceable Fuse: Protect machine from overheating and electric short Silicon gel base board Pressure adjustable
- LCD Control Board: Fully digital temperature and time control. Temperature Range: 32-455 F Time Range:0-999 s
- Teflon coated heating plate: Don't need coated sheet anymore, harmless to the cloth, convenient to clean, and provide attractive appearance.
PowerPress Industrial 15x15 Heat Press
2. Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press 15×15 B/BLK
Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press 15x15 B/BLK
$199.99 in stock
- Brand new 15-by-15-inch heat press sheet included
- Voltage: 110 volts; Power: 1800 watts
- Temperature Range: 0-699 degrees F; Time Range:0-999 s
- Electronic time and heat control; precise time set-up
- Silicon-gel base board; Pressure adjustable. Teflon coating on the heat platen as been added
Fancierstudio Industrial-Quality Digital 15-by-15-Inch Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press Review
3. F2C 5 in 1 Professional Digital Transfer Sublimation Swing-away 360-degree Rotation Heat Press Machine Hat/Mug/Plate/Cap/T-shirt Multifunction Black
F2C 5 in 1 Professional Digital Transfer Sublimation Swing-away 360-degree Rotation Heat Press Machine Hat/Mug/Plate/Cap/T-shirt Multifunction Black
- Non-stick surface preventing scorching of transfers, and does not require a separate silicone/teflon sheet. Detached upgraded aluminium alloy cradle for use of the mugs, plates, hats & pads elements
- Large 12" x 15" Heating Press, provides a big surface to create your own custom T-shirt etc; It can transfer colorful pictures and characters of sublimating and dissolved printing ink onto glasses and textiles such as cotton, flax, chemical fiber, nylon, etc
- Full 360-degree rotation and professional swing-away design. Digital control ensures the high precision and sensitivity, built-in fuse for safe using.Note: If the heating plate is not flat, pls check first if the machine is placed on a flat workstation and make sure to add enough pressure by adjusting the pressure knob to secure the plate from shaking
- This 5 in 1 multifunction heat press machine comes with hat, mug, plate attachments for make your custom mugs, pads or hats besides just T-shirts; Full-range pressure-adjustment knob allows the pressure to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material you're transferring to
- The attachment that inside the mug press is not included in the package.(Only refer to the first main image of this listing) There is only one mug attachment included in the package not two!! Pls be clear of that before placing your order, thanks
How to set up your F2C Pro 5 in 1 swing away digital transfer sublimation heat press to press hats
4. ePhotoinc Swing Away 9 x 12 T SHIRT HEAT PRESS MACHINE TRANSFER SUBLIMATION PRESS ZP9BU
ePhotoinc Swing Away 9 x 12 T SHIRT HEAT PRESS MACHINE TRANSFER SUBLIMATION PRESS ZP9BU
- Brand New swing away Transfer Heat Press Machine by ePhotoInc. Voltage:110V Power: 1200W Heat Press size: 9” x 12" **BRAND NEW; TEFLON SHEET IS INCLUDED**
- Heat Press Machine is fully equipped with latest digital Temperature and Time Display Controller, LCD displays show the temperature and time. Temp: room temp to 500°F, Time: 0-999s. The Aluminum heat platen is Teflon coated and the special designed heat platen effectively guarantee the even temperature all around.
- This ePhotoInc swing away T Shirt Heat Press machine arrives fully assembled and ready to use out of the box. Electronic time and heat control allow precise programming for consistent results Easy to adjust pressure simply with the turn of a knob on top of the heat press machine
- The ePhotoInc heat press uses heavy pressure and high heat to transfer design onto your project permanently. These machines are highly recommended over regular irons since the irons cannot obtain the high pressure and high temperature that a heat press machine can reach and sustain.
- Heat Press Machine is best for industrial, professional and home use. It is ideal for T-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic tiles, plates and other flat surfaced items.
My New Heat Press Machine
5. VEVOR Heat Presses 12 X 15 inch 5 in 1 Digital Multifunctional Sublimation T Shirt Heat Press Machine 900W 360 Degree Rotation Heat Press Machine for T Shirts Hat Mug Cap Plate
VEVOR Heat Presses 12 X 15 Inch 8 in 1 Digital Multifunctional Sublimation T Shirt Heat Press Machine 900W 360 Degree Rotation Heat Press Machine for T Shirts Hat Mug Cap Plate (12x15INCH 8IN1 Blue)
- 【PRECISE DIGITAL CONTROL】- LCD screen display with easy-to-operate buttons makes it simple to set desired parameters as needed. Equip with the audible alarm, which reminds the machine of stopping heating when the set time and temperature are reached.
- 【360°SWING AWAY FEATURE】- The swing arm is fully rotated 360 degrees, allowing the heating element to move to the side, reducing the chance of accidental contact. Making the pressure to be applied directly & evenly downwards enhances the quality of transfer further.
- 【ADJUSTABLE SPRING PLATE】- Adjustable spring plate can be replaced with different accessories, such as mug press, cap press, easy and simple to assemble. The round-shaped design is beneficial to distribute the pressure evenly.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY DETAILS】-The upgraded handles are more labor-saving & stable. Come with 2 layers of thermal insulation cotton, a 4-mm aluminum silicate paper insulation, and a 10-mm thick thermostable sponge to improve the transfer effect.
- 【8-IN-1 VERSATILE KIT】- With a 12" x 15" (30 x 38 cm) large heat platen, the shirt press machine uses Teflon-coated platen, non-stick & stable. Suitable for applying letters, numbers, and patterns onto caps, T-shirts, cups, plates, etc.
how to use 5 In 1 Digital Heat Press Machine
Quick Guide For T Shirt Heat Transferring
We’re going to move it on and we’re actually going to heat press a shirt so let’s go ahead and dive right into that now the first thing we do is we turn the heat press on and you can see we have a toggle switch over on this side and we are getting the heat press up to temperature now this particular one we’re going to get up to about 285 290 degrees when you order your heat transfers it will actually come with instructions and they’ll tell you what temperature you need to heat your machine up to also it will tell you if they are hot peel or cold peel transfer mean once you transfer onto the shirt blank do you need to peel it right away or do you need to peel it when it cools down now there are a couple things to keep in mind the first thing is having a good quality shirt blank and the second thing is some people will use what’s called a cover sheet so they’ll put their transfer on here and then a cover sheet on this one it’s never been necessary so we don’t do that however that is something you can purchase if you need the other thing to keep in mind is making sure that your transfers will actually fit on your heat press so the bed of the heat press comes in many different sizes and so you want to make sure that you’ve got the transfers and the shirts and the heat press that all fits together now for this particular one these are twelve inch transfers across I want to say they’re about six to eight inches in height so we’ve got no problem with this heat press but those are some things you want to keep in mind now what we’re going to do now is we’re actually going to put the shirt blank on the bed of the heat press and then we’re going to take the moisture out so what I’ll do is I’ll put it on here and then I will pull this down and I will probably about five seconds that way it heats up the shirt now usually what I will do is I will get the color right up at the top of the press you want to get it square on your actual heat press that’s very important when you’re putting this together flatten it out with your hands and then you’re going to want to go ahead and you’re going to want to pull this down for about five to seven seconds so I don’t even lock it in place but I’ll hold it down let’s do it for seven seconds because it’s not up to temperature and then you can see you’ve got a really nice flat surface it basically irons it takes out the wrinkles and it gets it ready for your actual transfer so once you’ve done that then you’re going to be able to go ahead and put your transfer on there now you’ll see on this particular transfer that it’s backwards of course right because it’s going to press directly on there not this article I’m going to show you how to do one sure but really if you’re setting up a whole bunch of shirts at once what I recommend is having a nice sturdy table like this one I have here and then you can set up a pile of your transfers whatever design you’re doing and then you can also set up a stack of your shirts nicely folded at the end you want to create kind of a production atmosphere now of course this is for demonstration purposes if I was actually doing this I would be standing on the other side of the table and just taking a shirt putting it out then we would get the wrinkles out and pull it back up I’d put the transfer on I’d block it in for 50 seconds pull it up peel it and then as soon as you peel it the shirt is pretty much good to go and I’ll show you that here in just a second we’re at about two hundred and thirty five degrees we need to heat up just a little bit more high so we’ll walk through step by step now for the purpose of this demonstration I’ll just go ahead and throw this little number six on here so it’s up to temperature what we do bring it down for just a couple of seconds let’s say five seconds that way it flattens out the shirt then we go ahead and place this on here you want to place it in the center go ahead and pull this down I don’t want to pull it down until the timer goes off which will be about 15 seconds in this case now when you dress the pressure what happens is the springs on here press down and then it’s basically just going to transfer through the plastisol inks okay and as soon as it’s on their let me just peel it right off all right and then you peel off the backing paper this is garbage and then you actually have your transfer so this is just like one of those distressed sixes kind of cool and the cool thing about it is you know if you look close I mean it’s already pliable it already works well you literally could wear this right now and so you know it’s not going to stretch it’s not going to break you can wash it you know it’s not it’s not wet it’s not sticky you can feel it like that it’s pretty much already good to go and I got a whole bunch of sample ones here you guys can actually order samples if you’re playing around you know they got different numbers and things like that and like I said I had my own made so I got stacks of them right here on the side but really you can keep press pretty much anything you want I’ll go ahead I guys will go ahead and do one more real quick so we’ll go ahead and flatten this shirt out for a couple seconds takes out the moisture all right you can see that right here instantly on again not coming off shirt looks great and it impressed this transfer on their I’ll come a little closer so you guys can see now this is actually a sample transfer you can see here from transfer Express but just in a matter of seconds it’s very pliable it’s not going to rip it’s not going to crack you literally could throw it in the washing machine right now but as a whole heat pressing is potentially a great business for someone if you’re looking to sell t-shirts you’re looking to do your operation more in-house you can get started for you know in and around $1000 like I said you could find a fairly affordable unit in the three to five hundred dollar range then you’re going to need to get some of these plastic salts transfers and you’re also going to need to get some t-shirts so the startup cost for a business is fairly reasonable considering and then you have the ability to basically print on orders so as people order them you can print your shirts ship them out and like I said the great thing about t-shirts is the margins are definitely pretty high hi
- 1 PowerPress HPM-1515-BK Industrial-Quality Digital Sublimation T-Shirt Heat Press Machine, 15"x15", Black
- 2 Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press 15 x 15 Sublimation Heat Press Rhinestone Heat Press T-Shirt Heat Press 15x15 B/BLK
- 3 F2C 5 in 1 Professional Digital Transfer Sublimation Swing-away 360-degree Rotation Heat Press Machine Hat/Mug/Plate/Cap/T-shirt Multifunction Black
- 4 ePhotoinc Swing Away 9 x 12 T SHIRT HEAT PRESS MACHINE TRANSFER SUBLIMATION PRESS ZP9BU
- 5 VEVOR Heat Presses 12 X 15 Inch 8 in 1 Digital Multifunctional Sublimation T Shirt Heat Press Machine 900W 360 Degree Rotation Heat Press Machine for T Shirts Hat Mug Cap Plate (12x15INCH 8IN1 Blue)