The 5 Best Laser Etching Machines For 2020
1. SHUOGOU 15W Laser Engraving, High Speed Mini Laser Carving Machine Engraver, Portable Household Art Craft DIY Laser Engraver Printer, Mini Cutter Carving Machines with Protective Glasses
How to use this 15W laser engraving machine.
2. Orion Motor Tech 50W 110V CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Engraver Cutter Auxiliary Rotary Device
Orion Motor Tech 50W 110V CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Engraver Cutter Auxiliary Rotary Device (Dark Blue)
- UPGRADED DIGITAL DISPLAY : New Ruida digital control display works intuitively with a transparent acrylic window cover to observe & control laser processes and correct misplacements. New Auto-Shutdown Sensor shuts off laser system upon opening the cover door. Built-in Air Compressor and aluminum foil vent piping ensure superior ventilation.
- ENGRAVE A MULTITUDE OF MATERIALS: Works with wood, rubber, plastic, paper, glass, leather, ceramics, tile, fabric, cloth, fiberglass, marble, cork, jade, acrylic, veneer, corian, coated metals, anodized aluminum, mylar, delrin, melamine, pressboard, matte board and more non-metal materials. Create custom jewelry, pendants, plaques, leather goods, signs, mementos and more! Engraving Speed: 0-500 mm/s. Cutting Speed: 0-80 mm/s. Adjustable resolution up to 4500 dpi.
- FOR HOME AND BUSINESS: Includes our 50 Watt Laser Tube. Cutting surface measures 12 x 20 inches - over 2.5 square feet of working area to fit your projects! Total product dimensions: 40” x 26” x 25”. Included software supports file formats: AI, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PLT, DXF, SVG, NC, DST, DSB, UD5, BMP.
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE: The open source platform is compatible with any laser software program such as LightBurn, AutoCAD and CorelDRAW. RDWorks/Corellaser software is included to get you started (PC ONLY). No PC? You can also upload directly from USB and U-Disc.
- INSTALLS QUICKLY, LASTS YEARS: This OMTech CO2 engraver and cutter comes with a 2-year general warranty, a half-year warranty on consumables, and our usual friendly 24/7 customer service to provide you with a worry-free purchase, an easy installation, and a great product for years to come!
50 Watt CO2 Laser engraver cutter from China, Un-boxing and overview.
50 Watt CO2 laser cutter/engraver from China, ebay laser, blue and white laser
3. Triumph Fiber Laser Marking Machine 30w For Permanent Metal Parts Marking and Engraving with rotary attachment
Triumph Fiber Laser Marking Machine 30w For Permanent Metal Parts Marking and Engraving with rotary attachment
- More than 500 American customers,USA stock,2-5 day to your door,all cost covered.
- With rotary attachment which you can work with for any cylinder shape material for engraving
- DOMESTIC delivery to your door FREELY.Engraving area 110x110mm or 200x200mm optional,
- Free maintenance/Lifetime 100000 hours,good support from our service.
- Laser software,compatible 64bits or 32 bits computer system,supporting PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI, PNG, JPG, etc formats,is installed,ready to work
Triumph Fibre Laser 30W
Just playing around with it.
how to use fiber laser marking machine, Fiber Laser Marking Machine with auto focus
4. SixDu 3000mw / 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer, Carver Size 80 x 80mm, Portable Household, High Speed Laser Engraving Cutter, USB Wireless Machine with Goggles, for Art Craft Science (3000mw)
SixDu 3000mw / 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer, Carver Size 80 x 80mm, Portable Household, High Speed Laser Engraving Cutter, USB Wireless Machine with Goggles, for Art Craft Science (3000mw)
- Carving Space size is 80 x 80 mm. Strength Plastic body, fine workmanship, Super multi positioning holes make carried objects effectively and stably, Don't be offset when Engraving. Light weight design, Software has been upgraded to be optimization.
- 1500 mw / 3000mw larger power allowed continuously engraved for a long time compare to 500 and 1000mw. Now you can DIY greeting card. Modulated laser head has been protected by first engraving auxiliary fan. Caving density is 487.66 ip.
- Portable and Strong light Design: The laser engraving cutting machine, an Amazing Cool Desktop DIY Tool for DIY Fans. Perfect for Decoration Engraving or Customize your small lovely belongings, it will sure meet your satisfaction.
- Use on wide variety of materials: Wood, Plastic, Bamboo, Rubber, Leather, Greeting Card, Paper and other Flammable Materials (Such as Phone case, Mouse, Pencil, Greeting Card, IC Card, Wallet, Wood, Plastic Comb, Small Size Wooden Frame). Pls note it can't carve any kind of metal or glass.
- Continue work time: 5 hours.Allow engrave pictures of .jpg, .png, .gif etc.. format.
SixDu 3000mw / 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer Carving Size 80x80mm Portable Household...
5. AM30 4 AXIS cnc router,cnc jewelry engraving machine,ring engraving machine,pen engraving routers
AM30 Jewelry engraving machine tutorial
Guide on using a Laser Etching Machine
Hi this Brian for Comm-Fab.com , so today I’m going to preview something different from what you typically see in a hobby woodworking shop a machine controlled by a computer now I consider myself an analog guy when it comes to woodworking and I’ve had no experience with computer-controlled tools until this showed up it’s a laser etching and cutting machine it’s made by full-spectrum it’s called the H series twenty by twelve fifth-generation laser now you might be wondering like I did how hard is it to get a computer-controlled machine up and running without any prior experience the answer is not long between setup and familiarizing myself the manual and a couple of software programs I was cutting and etching would within a few hours so let me show you what’s involved in the set up and all fired up a laser powerful enough to cut materials gets really hot and this is a double wall tube that’s continually cooled by this distilled water in this bucket there’s a pump here it runs water here and there it turns back into the bucket it doesn’t get really hot inside the bucket the laser also creates smoke because it’s burning or melting materials so this duct here is connected to a squirrel cage fan and that runs out to a dryer duct now you could just hang this hose out of window if you don’t have a dryer duct at your shop last compressed air is sent to the cutting head that helps dissipate any flames that erupt when you’re cutting wood and helps the laser beam cut better the laser machine is connected to the computer via an Ethernet cable the best way to ensure that all the components get turned on during the use is to use a power strip with its own on/off switch the focus head needs to be adjusted for the thickness of the material to do that loosen this thumb screw place the spacer block between the focus head and the material slide this down tighten her up and remove the spacer block now there are no built-in hold down or registration devices that come with this machine but I figured out a quick way to register the work piece to the XY axis what I do is line up one edge of the work piece with the red laser pointer that might be hard to see so I’ll use this stick then I jog the forças head along the x axis and make sure the work piece is still in alignment if the work piece as needed to keep parallel with the x-axis they might be wondering how the laser beam gets from here to the work piece that’s then my three mirrors the beam shoots out like this mirror number one here number two and mirror number three now we got the setup done let’s fire this thing up and edge something well here it is engraving of a fern leaf which I photographed on the white background then processing the standard photo processing program this etching took about an hour it depends on the size some take less than take longer one cool thing about this machine is that the entire bottom panel can be removed you can take the machine and place it on top of a larger work piece such as a door panel or a blanket chest inside work pieces the big is 12 by 20 will fit there’s a lot you can do with this machine for example in a very short time I was able to create a number of projects using various woods and acrylics the machine will also etch anodized aluminum glass and granite to be sure machine like this is a serious investment for a workshop but it can really open up some creative possibilities limited only by your imagination.
- 1 Orion Motor Tech 50W 110V CO2 Laser Engraving Machine Engraver Cutter Auxiliary Rotary Device (Dark Blue)
- 2 Triumph Fiber Laser Marking Machine 30w For Permanent Metal Parts Marking and Engraving with rotary attachment
- 3 SixDu 3000mw / 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer, Carver Size 80 x 80mm, Portable Household, High Speed Laser Engraving Cutter, USB Wireless Machine with Goggles, for Art Craft Science (3000mw)