The 5 Best Fast Electric Scooters For 2019
1. NANROBOT D4+High Speed Electric Scooter -Portable Folding, 40 MPH and 45 Mile Range
NANROBOT D4+High Speed Electric Scooter -Portable Folding, 40 MPH and 45 Mile Range of Riding, 2000W Motor Power and 330lb Load (D4+Upgraded)
- ★[POWERFUL MOTORS ]: Two independent powerful 1000W motors control the front and rear wheels.easily climb >30-degree hill.
- ★[SPEED AND RANGE]:23.4Ah 52V lithium battery，reach up speed of 40 mph and longest range of 45 miles.
- ★[DAMPING SYSTEM]:6 shock absorbers & 10" pneumatic tires provide a greater shock absorption and anti-slip function.
- ★[SAFE EMERGENCY BRAKING]:standard with the front and rear EBS disc brake system，it can brake stably during emergency braking to prevent impact.
- ★[PORTABLE DESIGN]: Before folding 47H*43L*8W (inch)， after folding 12H*43L*8W (inch). Detachable seats give you a different riding experience. Quick folding mechanism allows it to be folded and unfolded in seconds making it a perfect electric scooter.
2.GOTRAX GXL Commuting Electric Scooter – 8.5″ Air Filled Tires – 15.5MPH & up to 12mile Range
GOTRAX GXL Commuting Electric Scooter - 8.5" Air Filled Tires - 15.5MPH & up to 12mile Range (Black)
$299.00 in stock
3 used from $ 278.07
- 8.5" PNEUMATIC TIRES - Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR - Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15.5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs
- 36V BATTERY - The GXL travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- UL2271 CERTIFIED - Ride safe knowing our e scooter batteries are Underwriter Labs Certified
- PORTABLE DESIGN - The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter
GoTrax GXL Electric Scooter Unboxing Setup and Review
3.Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter(15mph)
Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery, Black
- Premium 36V, 6.6ah Lithium Ion Battery composed of 30 SONY NMC 18650 cells (3.25 hrs charge time).
- Quiet 250 Watt Nameplate (600 Watt Peak) Brushless, Gearless, Chainless DC Hub Motor. Military Tech Honeycomb Never Flat Airless Rubber Tires
- Patented Dolly and Vertical Self Standing Feature. Folded you can walk with it like a roller bag suitcase.
- Electronic Antilock Maintenance Free Brake Located in the Rear Hub Motor
- Speed 15 MPH; Range 15 Miles per charge; Charger and Pedestrian Bell now included. Canvas scooter cover sold separately.
How fast is the Glion 200 electric scooter?
4.TopMate ES31 Electric Scooter (13 mph)
TopMate ES31 Electric Scooter Mini Foldable Tricycle Weight 14KG with 3 Gears Speed Limit 6-12-20KM/H and 3 Shock Absorbers | for Travel and Leisure Activities Easy to Put in The Trunk
$649.00 in stock
1 used from $ 399.00
- 1. Adjustable Three Gear Speed:The first gear speed up to 20km/h;The second speed up to 12km/h;The third speed up to 6km/h.You can adjust the speed freely.
- 2.Three Shock Absorbers:The seat has one absorber,and the rear wheels have two suspension shock absorbers, make the tricycle more stable during riding,powerful and safe,the elderly and children are also available.
- 3.Portable and Lightweight ：Mini electric tricycle,the total weight is only 14kg,folding,easy to lift with one hand,can be placed in office,elevator,trunk etc.to prevent theft.
- 4.Good Load Bearing Capacity:98% of the whole vehicle adopts aviation aluminum alloy, which is firm and light, with high physical properties and corrosion resistance. The whole vehicle quality is only 14kg, but the carrying capacity reaches 100kg.
- 5.Durable Battery:18650 power lithium battery, only need to charge for three hours, endurance performance can up to 30km.Battery life is five years,durable,the best choice for short trips.
TopMate Mini Electric Bicycle
5.VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter (10mph)
VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike UL 2272 Certified
$219.60 in stock
9 used from $ 132.48
- Easily transforms from Electric scooter to mini bike
- Height-adjustable handlebar with thumb-control throttle
- Lever-activated disc brake for optimum braking performance
- 100W DC motor with chain drive that speeds up to 10 mph
- Suitable for ages 8+, recommended weight up to 120 lbs.
VIRO Rides VEGA | Commercial
Increase The Speed of your electric scooter
What’s up guys Dave here from Comm-fab.com im doing a review I’m sorry basically going to show you guys how to increase the torque and speed of a electric scooter specifically this is a razor e two hundred but pretty much this Forks no matter where you go so the first thing we’re going to do and I’m gonna make this in clips to make the article a lot quicker is now remove these screws it’s a good idea to keep in mind where these screws were because some of them are different lengths shorter screws longer screws you will need a screwdriver and Allen and some kind of wrench sir I’m sorry to hold the nuts on the back of this section right here to take these screws off so once we do that we can get to the guts next thing we’re going to do is we’re going to take out these two screws to get out to this metal this metal bracket out here to get down to the guts of the processor back here here’s your two 12-volt batteries and your motor with your chain link back here so let’s go ahead and take out this bar and get to the processor down alright for this next section we’re going to have to take out these two screws here which I want to go ahead and point out before somebody got to pulling out wires here be careful that you’re not going to do anything with your connectors here they are covered for protection because you can short out these two batteries that’s bad news so take any precaution you need to if you need to go ahead and disconnect these push in that little clip here that allows you to pop these out they’re only going to fit in each one the same so you’re not going to be able to swap out the wrong pins here with the wrong plugs so and unplug all this to bring the safety level up a little bit better and again you need to take the screw back here out also for any of you that notice I’m doing this free handed I got a a article camera that is able to grab on to the unit itself which I got a review on that you always check out my youtube channel you want to take out these next top four screws next now I’m not gonna lie we’re not done this it was not easy for this next part because they do a really good job and making sure that you’re not going to get corrosion on all of your processing board down here and how they do that is they basically cover the whole processor in a jail so we take out those four screws we should be able to remove this I hope I’m not forgetting something shouldn’t I should have been all of it see it’s still sealed up here anyway this isn’t a you not done this – I’m good yeah I get a nice Pole there and see how that I’m breaking a seal there I’m going to pause the article I’ll work on this all right so what it was is there’s just a really good seal on here use a flathead to break it apart you’re able to pull this out now you got your board on here pretty much held in place between all these connectors coming in and the fact that it’s screwed in on this side and it’s kind of hard to see I’m trying to point it out before I take it off your hand apart there is a piece of metal in here right here and it’s about that long and it comes up goes straight over and goes right back down the board that connector comes from here and goes to here what it is is a current limiter it’s the amount of electricity amps that can flow through that single piece of metal is the amount of torque and power you can use you can increase that by if I get a little bit more light on there I want to make sure you guys are getting good look at this because the harder way of doing this would be to take that little piece of metal there and remove it or add to it the easiest way that would be to add to it is going to be covering from this piece of metal to this piece of metal with a any type of piece of metal or even solder itself paper clip or anything so what you want to do is try to get something in between these two or remove it from inside there and replace it if you have a soldering iron what you’re going to want to do is maybe take a piece of paper clip make sure you strip away make sure there’s nothing on top of it it’s a nice smooth surface and you’re going to want to find that piece of metal this goes along with all the electric scooters on that piece of metal measure you add a little piece get something to cut it off about that length and solder it on there if you don’t have solder you can do anything from having a good piece of tape that comes across here or hot glue super glue something that will keep it on there and leave its contact on there you want to make sure you kind of like I said cover it you don’t want that piece coming loose and jumping across here you’ll burn out your your processor right there so your circuitry board so but that’s what you’re looking for that little piece of metal you’re looking to jump it either the best way would be with solder or follow up with something strong tape or good piece of duct tape or something to cover over top of all the board so it doesn’t jump around and that’s how you do it put everything back together give your scooter a try you can always put it on there and connect everything get back inside here try it out see if you can notice the difference I try a good way to test it out possibly going up a hill at full battery with your heavy weight don’t wait and seeing how fast you go up it and then once you’ve done this you should be able to go back and notice a big significant in torque and speed so if you guys appreciate it I’d appreciate the like don’t forget to comment and all that good stuff thanks .
- 1 NANROBOT D4+High Speed Electric Scooter -Portable Folding, 40 MPH and 45 Mile Range of Riding, 2000W Motor Power and 330lb Load (D4+Upgraded)
- 2 GOTRAX GXL Commuting Electric Scooter - 8.5" Air Filled Tires - 15.5MPH & up to 12mile Range (Black)
- 3 Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Adult Electric Scooter with Li-Ion Battery, Black
- 4 TopMate ES31 Electric Scooter Mini Foldable Tricycle Weight 14KG with 3 Gears Speed Limit 6-12-20KM/H and 3 Shock Absorbers | for Travel and Leisure Activities Easy to Put in The Trunk
- 5 VIRO Rides Vega Transforming 2-in-1 Electric Scooter and Mini Bike UL 2272 Certified