The 5 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receivers For 2019
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receiver For PC
1. OREI Wireless HDMI Extender Transmitter & Receiver 300Ft
OREI Wireless HDMI Extender Transmitter & Receiver - Upto 300 Feet - Long Range - Perfect for Streaming from Laptop, PC, Cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4 to HDTV/Projector - IR Support
$219.00 in stock
5 used from $ 141.48
- Extend Full 1080P Signal upto 330 Feet Wirelessly. Wireless Frequency Band 5G near no Interference LOW
- Only 0.3-0.5 second of Delay-Latency Time. This Device is not mean for real-time shooting or PC operation. Good for personal Home use.
- Support point to point wireless connection, Support:HDMI 480i 60HZ, 480p 60HZ, 576i 60HZ, 576 50HZ, 720p 50/60HZ, 1080i 50/60HZ, 1080P 50/60HZ
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation. Full Band IR Return 30 ~ 60 Khz
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Receiver, 2 x Power Adapter, 1x IR Emitter, 1x IR Receiver, 1 x User Manual. 1 Year OREI Manufacturer's Warranty, Extra Receivers Sold Separately
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitters For 2018
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For TV
2. J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series Wireless HDMI Extender 660 Ft
Best HDMI Wireless Extender in 2017 | J-Tech Digital - HDbitT Series HDMI Wireless Extender
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For Desktop
3. gofanco Multi-Channel Wireless HDMI Extender Kit
gofanco Multi-Channel Wireless HDMI Extender Kit (1 TX & 1 RX) – Expandable up to 2 TX’s & 2 RX’s, 5GHz, 10 channels, HDMI loopout, 1080p, 165ft (50m), IR extension, dual antenna (HDwirelessMulti)
- ✔ THE LATEST INNOVATIVE MULTICHANNEL DUAL ANTENNA wireless HDMI extender takes wireless home entertainment to the next level. It transmits full HD video/audio signal from up to 2 TX to up to 2 RX 165 ft away within your home for any desired setup. Extra Transmitter (HDwireless-TX) & Receiver (HDwireless-RX) are sold separately. FULL HD SUPPORT up to 60/50HZ @1080P
- ✔ DUAL ANTENNA DESIGN significantly improves the quality and reliability of a wireless link, compared to single antenna, thus provides a more stable and fluent video. Unlike WHDI technology, the cut-edge technology we use provides more reliable and longer range signal transmission
- ✔ UP TO 2 TX & 2 RX WITH LOCAL LOOPOUT BUILT IN TX - Choose and broadcast any topology combination up to 2 Transmitters and 2 Receivers simultaneously. The local HDMI port allows you to set up your living room HDTV and add additional rooms(bedroom, den, loft or kitchen) wirelessly. You can also add another HDMI source(PC, Blu-ray players, cable boxes, Roku etc.) and switch source flawlessly. Total up to 2 sources and 4 HDTV in minutes.
- ✔ 10 SELECTABLE WIRELESS CHANNELS - Wide range of wireless channels to choose from to prevent signal interference and find an optimal channel for your wireless transmission. Operate on 5GHz wireless frequency. IR REMOTE CONTROL EXTENSION allows control the HDMI source device at a remote location. Control your DVD player in media room while you are comfortable sitting on your living room couch watching TV.
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION - No driver installation; Metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Contact us at "www.gofanco.com/contacts" if you have any questions or concerns
How To Install gofanco HDMI Extender Kit, 1 Source To Multiple Display Over Cat Cable (HDBitTExt)
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For XBOX 360
4. OREI Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receiver Extender 1080P Kit with IR Remote
7 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitters/Receiver 2018-2019
Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For Laptop
5. J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series 1X2 Wireless
J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series Wireless HDMI Extender 660 Feet Supporting Full HD 1080P with IR Signal Transmission (Transmitter and Receiver)
1 used from $ 282.26
- EXTEND 1080P HDMI SIGNAL WIRELESSLY UP TO 660 FT AWAY: J-Tech Digital HDBitT HDMI Wireless Extender is the most powerful wireless HDMI extender on Amazon. It lets you extend an HDMI audio/video signal wirelessly up to 660 ft (200m) using latest technology.
- 20-60 KHZ WIDE FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION: Let's think about a scenario. If you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, while you are in the living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player with IR CONTROL EXTENSION function.
- SUPPORTS TWO RECEIVERS AT SAME TIME: the transmitter can send video to two receivers, which is useful for broadcasting over 2 TVs. DUAL ANTENNA AND MORE STABLE TRANSMISSION: with implementation of the dual antenna design, the data rate has been greatly improved and thus more stable and fluent video. Note: Only One transmitter can work in the same place.
- DELAY/LATENCY TIME is 0.3-0.5 second. Good for home use. NOT for real-time shooting or PC operation. Only One Transmitter can work in same place. FULL HD SUPPORT: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I
- FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and FREE lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST - Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page
What Can You Do With A Wireless Hdmi Transmitter?
So here’s something that I’ve been wanting to test and own for a long period of time but I just never pulled the trigger on actually ordering one of these it’s a wireless hdmi transmitter and receiver so what this means is you could take any source any video source and send that video signal to a display off in the distance as you can see on the front of the box I mean they are even showing a drone here whatever video signal you want to send even from a production perspective like the various angles that we shoot for the show you could send to a display for monitoring but this one caught my attention above and beyond the other stuff that’s on the market because they claim watch on HD TV with no latency at 1080p now you know why no latency is important because a lot of people are going to want to use something like this for gaming you can imagine you’ve got a console or something far away from a display or just the way you have your stuff wired up for cable management now finally wireless hdmi supposedly far as this company’s concerned is capable of getting there without a wire so I got a few tips from people on Twitter saying Lou you got to try this out I’m going to test this out today with a Nintendo switch and a display that’s about how many feet away is that over there Jack that’s like 40 feet 30 feet as they say in the box this is the pro version which has a hundred feet apparently of clear wireless transmission so Nintendo switch in the dock I will send the signal all the way over there and we’ll see if it actually works or will see if they have overstepped over overstep or does the Nereus Ares pro suck so since the transmitter receiver power adapter five foot HDMI cable and so on what do they show here so obviously this will work with any video source you can see they’ve got a laptop hooked up play high-definition video games from your desktop PC laptop ps4 Xbox one or while anything really zero latency they sing zero let’s crack this open gonna need a knife I just peeled the tape anyway look at that unbox therapy and none of the professional unboxing equipment you would expect I just peeled the tape off all right don’t try that at home plug it into the wall plug it into the display plug the transmitter into an HDMI port that’s it look at this slick little guy so this looks like the receiver I believe this will sit near the location of your TV it’s got an HDMI output on it you can also wall mount it some LED indicators as well to let you know if you’re linked up this model comes with a super-slim transmitter so this guy here as you can see goes into any HDMI port it has also a mini USB on it this entire package would be very easy to travel with in the past I’ve wanted to like watch a UFC fight on a projector but maybe I don’t have the source that I want going to wherever the projector is mounted now boom you just as long as this guy is down on ground level whatever you want to stream from click that baby in could be an Apple TV could be you know the deal in HDMI cable this is to go from the receiver to the display a nice right angle adapter a mini USB cable which is going to power up the transmitter so let’s get this thing hooked up and see what it does alright so I have the Nintendo switch in the dock and I’ve got the HDMI going out to the transmitter now something to mention because of the way the dock is set up I had to use a little HDMI adapter just to extend it a little bit it’s now going into the transmitter there was a blinking light on the front of the transmitter which is now solid it’s solidly lit up which i think means that it has linked itself to the receiver on the TV all the way over there so Jack’s gonna swing right now and as we mentioned before this TV is somewhere between 30 and 40 feet away from where I’m sitting right now so I got the pro controller the docked Nintendo switch I’m gonna power it up right now Oh Zelda oh my I don’t think there’s any latency I’m not sensing any I think they weren’t lying man let’s go for a little Glide real quick here Oh baby totally playable honestly I don’t notice any kind of an input delay beyond playing the game normally and I’ve been playing this game a lot recently this is a really cool madness when you see this happen it’s a very magical moment am I gonna have enough stamina to get to the top probably not maybe I’ve been mostly upgrading stamina made it barely here we go that’s legit they weren’t lying I mean they said zero latency there’s zero latency the question of the video wireless hdmi does it suck no not anymore keep in mind it’s 1080p so you’re getting full res like I said you want to go to a different display just grab this thing
- 1 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter Receiver For PC
- 2 OREI Wireless HDMI Extender Transmitter & Receiver - Upto 300 Feet - Long Range - Perfect for Streaming from Laptop, PC, Cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4 to HDTV/Projector - IR Support
- 3 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For TV
- 4 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For Desktop
- 5 gofanco Multi-Channel Wireless HDMI Extender Kit (1 TX & 1 RX) – Expandable up to 2 TX’s & 2 RX’s, 5GHz, 10 channels, HDMI loopout, 1080p, 165ft (50m), IR extension, dual antenna (HDwirelessMulti)
- 6 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For XBOX 360
- 7 Best Wireless HDMI Transmitter For Laptop
- 8 J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series Wireless HDMI Extender 660 Feet Supporting Full HD 1080P with IR Signal Transmission (Transmitter and Receiver)