The 5 Best Portable Air Compressors For 2020
Best Portable Air Compressor
1. EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator by 100 PSI
EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator by 100 PSI
$33.87 in stock
4 used from $31.16
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788
#TireAirPump120W EPAuto 12V 120W Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator by 100 PSI
Best Air Compressor For Home Use
2. PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
- Constructed with a pancake style tank for optimal stability
- Provides longer air tool performance
- Product dimensions: 18.3 x 18 x 19 inches
- Includes 13 piece accessory kit. Contains a 6 gallon capacity
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool run times
I Got an Air Compressor | Porter Cable C2002-WK
Best Air Compressor For Tires
3. Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit
Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit
- 12 VOLT - 150PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use. Dimensions- 10.87 L x 5.83 W x 7.48 H inches
- 2.3CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI, Power Cord: 8' Air Hose: 60' 12-Volt
- Powered direct to the car battery with alligator clamps, Duty Cycle: 33 percent @ 100 PSI Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI Max. Amp Draw: 30 Amps Tire Inflation Gun with 130 PSI Inline Gauge
- Comes with a tire inflation gun and gauge, build in pressure switch, air hose, RV accessories and a carrying case.
- Great for adjusting tire pressure on RVs and trailers. Power Cord Length: 8 feet, Primary Air Hose Length: 30 feet, Extension Air Hose Length: 30 feet.
Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit Unboxing and Demo
Best Air Compressor For The Money
4. DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 SCFM
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 feet. (15.2 m) or less]
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting
- High flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance
- Power Supply 120V, 60Hz, 10 amps., universal motor. The air compressor should be located at least 12 inch away from the wall or other obstructions that will interfere with the flow of air
A farmer's unboxing and quick review of the Dewalt Pancake Air Compressor : DWFP55126
we are now on INSTAGRAM...GET SNEAK PEAKS BEFORE THE VIDEOS COME OUT...FOLLOW US HERE: instagram.com/stoneyridgefarmer ...
Best Portable Air Compressor
5. P.I. Auto Store – Premium 12V DC Tire Air Compressor Pump, Portable Digital Auto Tire Inflator
P.I. Auto Store - Premium 12V DC Tire Air Compressor Pump, Portable Digital Auto Tire Inflator .....NEW IMPROVED VERSION..... With Carry Case
1 used from $36.33
- PREMIUM FEATURES – New 2019 Improved Air Compressor with powerful pump generating 38 l/min air-flow. Can inflate a mid-sized car tire from flat to 30 Psi in under 3 minutes with Auto Shut Off. Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with large LCD display. Super Bright 100 Lumens LED light and Red SOS Light to be used in roadside emergency situations.
- VERY SIMPLE TO USE – Plug into your 12 Volt cigarette lighter socket or other 12 V outlet. Easily set pressure on the large backlit LCD display gauge, connect to tire valve with the snap on quick connector. Microprocessor monitors tire pressure and will automatically stop at your set pressure. This removes the need to keep checking the pressure and avoids over inflation.
- COMPACT ROBUST DESIGN - Compact design and Storage Case make it ideal for storage in your trunk. You never know when you will need it in an emergency. Longer hose and cables are fully integrated into housing. Fused to protect vehicle
- VERSATILE - Best for Car, Bicycle, Motorbike, RV, SUV, ATV (Not for Trucks). Also, Sports Equipment and inflatables (adaptors included). Connect to household supply with our AC/DC Converter (must be purchased separately - see offer)
- INCLUDED – Carry Case, 4 Spare Dust Caps, Schrader to Presta valve adaptor for bicycles tires and an exclusive Digital Guide to Tire Care.
Product review - PI air compressor from Amazon Prime.
A Guide – How to choose the best portable air compressor
Chuck Lasalle here with Comm-Fab.com. Are you thinking about choosing an air compressor but not sure where to start the choices can be overwhelming in this article we want to make it easier for you to choose the right compressor for your projects let us help remove the guesswork first you want to identify the projects you plan to do you may already know that air compressors are great for inflating tires and sports balls but they can be used for so much more did you know you can also use an air compressor to windows install trim and molding build and paint furniture create a headboard rotate tires sharpen mower blades restore old cars and more once you know your range of projects you can determine what air tools you will need to use this makes it easier to choose the right compressor some air tools require more air power than other air tools perhaps you just want to inflate tires rafts and sports balls in this case portable inflaters are the perfect fit tire inflaters deliver high pressure making them ideal for inflating vehicle tires and sports balls raft inflaters deliver a high volume of air so they are perfect for air mattresses and rafts some inflaters can be used for both tires and rafts so you just want to check the product description inflaters are powered by various power sources such as 120 volt 12 volt and cordless rechargeable if you have fastening projects consider a small inflation and fastening compressor typically six gallons or less they can run nailers and staplers so you can upholstered chairs install window and door trim add chair rail and crown molding build furniture and decks repair roof shingles and frame a room these compressors can also power other tools that do not require much air such as guns if you want to tackle other home and auto jobs such as rotating tires repairing lawn equipment and spray painting furniture you will need a larger compressor typically a compressor with seven to thirty gallons is ideal for home and auto maintenance projects in this range the specific size compressor you need depends on the tools you plan to use some air tools require more air or s CFM standard cubic feet per minute you can find the s CFM rating on the tool and compressor packaging then make sure the compressor delivers at least that much s CFM so it can operate your tool certain tools such as Sanders die grinders and cut-off tools tend to operate in continuous use and require a lot of error Sanders typically need a 60 gallon or larger air compressor next consider how frequently you will use the compressor if you plan to use it a few times each month for inflation we recommend a small inflation and fastening compressor if you want to operate air tools and inflate tires throughout the year we recommend a larger home and auto maintenance compressor if you plan to use a compressor everyday such as in a body shop environment you will need a 60 gallon or larger compressor finally you’ll want to think about your power source most households are equipped with 15 amp 120 volt circuits if you want to run your compressor on your household circuit you need to check that the compressor operates on a 15 amp 120 volt circuit note most air compressors will require a dedicated 15 amp circuit you won’t be able to run your air compressor on the same 15 amp circuit as other tools and appliances at the same time if you will be using your air compressor often you may want a dedicated 15 amp circuit larger air compressors need more power to operate most compressors larger than 30 gallons operate on 240 volt single-phase power to stage compressors 10 horsepower and larger operate on three-phase power only if you do not have a Terkel power you will need a gas air compressor hopefully now you feel more confident about choosing the right air compressor remember to consider your range of projects and tools determine how frequently you will use the compressor and identify your power source.
- 1 Best Portable Air Compressor
- 2 EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator by 100 PSI
- 3 Best Air Compressor For Home Use
- 4 PORTER-CABLE C2002-WK Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor with 13-Piece Accessory Kit
- 5 Best Air Compressor For Tires
- 6 Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit
- 7 Best Air Compressor For The Money
- 8 DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
- 9 Best Portable Air Compressor
- 10 P.I. Auto Store - Premium 12V DC Tire Air Compressor Pump, Portable Digital Auto Tire Inflator .....NEW IMPROVED VERSION..... With Carry Case