The 5 Best OBD2 Scanner’s For 2020
1. BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic OBDII Reader/Scanner for Android Devices & IOS Devices
BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic OBDII Reader/Scanner for Android Devices
$18.99 in stock
- OUR GUARANTEE - We promise our OBDII reader to work on ALL vehicles purchased in the USA model year 1996 or newer! Unlike so many other cheaper OBD II readers that say they will work on vehicles using J1850 or CAN protocols, but don't, ours WILL work on these & we PROMISE that! Whether your vehicle is gas, diesel or hybrid, new or old, our OBD reader will work with it. Many people buy cheap first but always end up buying ours, because ours works!
- WARRANTY - 2 YEAR WARRANTY (YES, 2!) - Covers manufacturing defects from date of purchase. A simple & hassle-free warranty process with USA based support will leave your mind at ease so you can focus on your cars maintenance and health!
- MONITOR & ANALYZER - The BAFX Products OBD Scanner is a must have tool for your car. With it you can read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) & check your vehicle monitors such as O2 Sensors, Fuel Trim, Air Fuel Ratio, DPF Temp, Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure & so much more! Professional level diagnostics at a truly reasonable price.
- APPS & CAR BRANDS - You will need to use a 3rd party app with our scan tool. There are many apps available ranging in price from $0-$40 such as: Torque, Dash Command, Carista, Scan Master, Piston & more! Contact BAFX for a complete list. Regardless of your brand of vehicle our OBD reader will work! Chevy, Ford, BMW, Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Honda, Mercedes, GM, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & more, all covered!
- IMPORTANT - You must have an Android or Windows based device to use our Bluetooth OBD2 reader. Our OBD reader CANNOT be used with iOS devices such as iPhones and the like. For iPhones & iPads, please look at our WiFi version! Also, this device will NOT read AirBag, ABS, TPMS or Oil Change lights. Our diagnostics tool will only read codes for the Check Engine Light.
BAFX Products WiFi OBDII Reader / Scanner for iOS Devices
1 used from $ 23.52
- NEW! - The BAFX products OBD reader, WiFi version, for use with iOS (Apple) devices! If you have Android or Windows devices we still recommend our Bluetooth version. Now all Apple users can enjoy the same great benefits of our OBD reader with the WiFi version for iOS! Please note, when using our WiFi OBD reader you cannot also obtain internet through WiFi at the same time.
- EASY - Super easy iOS setup instructions included along with links to simple to follow setup videos for both iOS & Android! You will need to purchase a 3rd party app to use the OBD reader with. These apps range in price from $10-$50 depending on your needs. Please contact BAFX Products for a list of recommended apps.
- READ & CLEAR - Read & clear your vehicles "Check Engine Light" easily and quickly to determine the problem with your vehicle and get it fixed. No more trips to the dealer or auto parts store for diagnosis! Please note, it cannot read or clear ABS/SRS/TPMS/VSC or any other non-OBD2 related lights.
- WORKS - Works with ALL consumer vehicles purchased in the USA that are model year 1996 or newer, we GUARANTEE it! Unlike other brands who may or may not work with J1850 or CAN vehicles. If your vehicle was not purchased in the USA, please contact BAFX Products with where the vehicle was purchased so they can help determine compatibility for you.
- WARRANTY - 2 Year manufacturer Warranty against all manufacturing defects! Yes, you heard that right, TWO full years! Our super simple Warranty process is very easy, stress free and fast! BAFX Products also offer all USA based support! Need help? Have questions? Having problems? Get in touch with BAFX Products and one of their friendly staff is ready and waiting to help!
BAFX OBD II Code Reader Review
2. BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
- The Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 6.6 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics
RT @ElectroA7: No. 1 Best Seller 4.5 Star Rated Car #ScanTool with 3100 positive reviews The BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan T…
September 14, 2018 - @ElectroA7
BlueDriver OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool Review (reads ABS, Airbag, Tranny Codes)
3. Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
$35.98 in stock
- Autel al319 OBD2 code scanner is 'Plug and play' and very easy to use even for beginners,works on all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import,Supports English, French, German,Spanish etc
- As a powerful automotive diagnostic tool, this Autel al319 support turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light), clears codes and resets monitors as well as views freeze frame data,displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions),reads live PCM datastream and retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- What's more, this diagnostic scanner can easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL) ,Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.With the OBD2 cable, this Autel OBD2 scan tool No need any Batteries or Chargers, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
- With bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker, this obd2 car scanner provides both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.In the meanwhile, You can get one year warranty /Free update online lifetime
AUTEL AUTOLINK AL319 OBD II & CAN SCAN TOOL Review Car Code Reader
4. ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool – Black
ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty Guarantee.
ANCEL AD310 OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader
5. FOXWELL NT301 Obd2 Scanner Professional Enhanced OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader
FOXWELL NT301 Obd2 Scanner Professional Enhanced OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader
$69.99 in stock
- 😀【Vehicle Doctor】Locate bad O2 sensor, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, read enhanced data. The obd2 scanner can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes). Access to emissions readiness status, on-screen DTC definitions, built-in DTC look up library, allow you accurately determine causes of the check engine light, and turn off the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp). Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- 😀【Accuracy】Live data in both graph and text forms. Accurately read and clear vehicle error codes for Worldwide cars, SUVs, light truck and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Besides, the car scanner also shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
- 😀【Worthy to Own】Supports data logging feature and the ability to record and review log. Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, clearly arranged keypad, 2.8" wide TFT color screen with Life-Time Free update and 1 year Money Back guarantee, it deserves to own.
- 😀【Emission Test Helper】Read/Erase DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this car scanner right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status. The obdii scan tool also help catch intermittent problems and confirm repairs during a drive cycle, so that help you quickly determine the health of the car.
- 😀【Home Necessity】NT301 car scan tool is open to global customers. It is an upgraded version from the basic car obdii diagnostic scanner with distinctive features. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle( just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle), making it convenient for Home and Autoshop Mechanics. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for man.
Foxwell NT301 OBD2 Code Readers With Live Data & Graphing
How To Use A OBD2 Scanner Guide
The car guy here, Jake, and today I want to talk about obd2 scanners these scanners can be a really great tool when diagnosing all different kinds of stuff on your car they come in a few different versions you can get a wired one that you plug into your obd2 reader and then you have a laptop you get the plug-in via USB they also have Wi-Fi and they have Bluetooth versions I chose a Bluetooth version that I just pair with my tablet I find that to be the easiest you will work with a phone but honestly it’s a really small screen to see so I like having this because you can have a bunch of different dials on the screen and still be able to read them another great benefit to the wireless is you can use it while you’re driving it will show you live updates of all different kinds of statistics on your car and you don’t have to have a wire obviously by your feet which just isn’t safe to get it connected all you have to do is just find your obd2 port and generally speaking it’s going to be in the driver side foot well it’s usually underneath the dash by the pedals or by the steering column and occasionally you’ll see it in some cars it’ll be in the glove box or somewhere in the center console but it’s just a little port you plug it in make sure your car’s off plug it in and then turn it to the on position and then you can link it up to your app my particular scanner is one called an obd-ii link and it’s from a company called scan tool I bought it this is in a promotional article I just really enjoy it and want to show you how to use it but if you are interested in it or taking a look at it it’s just in the link below now I’ll show you the app here really if you just go to your Play Store or App Store whatever it is and download the obd link app it’s right here and once the actual device is plugged in you just have to turn it into the on position whatever car you have it in and hit connect this is of course after if you have Bluetooth you need to have paired it with the actual tablet or phone and if you have Wi-Fi you need to add it to the Wi-Fi to make sure that it’s connected to the actual device so now that it’s connected you can do a whole bunch of different stuff in here starting with most importantly your Diagnostics now if you click on Diagnostics and you have a service engine soon or a check engine light on in your car this will actually show you what the code is right now as you can see I’m very grateful to not have any codes on my Xterra but I’m going to go and I’ll show you what it looks like anyways I took a screenshot from before this here is what it looks like when you have actual codes now it shows you the actual code so would be p0 for 1 would be the code that it’s throwing and then it gives you a short description you can also click on them and it will search for what that means honestly I don’t use that feature I just go to a browser and I will search p0 for one you know Nissan or Audi or whatever car you’re using it on you would search that code and then the manufacturer and generally you get a really quick answer in little more detail as to what that actually means now back in the app you can actually do like map tracking you can use the GPS on your device and it will do like a trailer where your car went you can look at logs so you can actually while you’re driving leave it running and it will track things like you know at the mass air flow intake the miles per gallon there are PM’s all the forces all of that but what’s really nice is you have a live dashboard so in live dashboard you can put in all kinds of different stuff so for instance on my screen let’s see what I have here I have the miles per gallon all right that’s pretty cool it’s just instant fuel economy it’s especially nice for cars that don’t have it the actual app will calculate it based on the collect the collection of information and it will give you a calculated miles per gallon things like torque that’s pretty neat mass airflow sensor tells you how much air it’s taking in engine temp I used engine temp a whole ton especially when diagnosing the overheating issue on the Xterra I use that a lot because I wanted to know the dial and the dash really isn’t all that great it doesn’t give you a whole bunch of specificity so to speak doesn’t actually say what the temperature is so in here I was able to tell that the car was getting pretty hot and the me wasn’t really showing me that it was getting pretty hot so really cool tool nice to have that your battery voltage that’s another one if you’re having alternator issues you can easily find that out by looking at this dashboard and then your fuel rate that’s fine as well now I’ll show you how these update live when you turn on your car so if I just flip on the car you’ll see instantly it’s tracking the RPMs you can see that it’s grabbing the temperature that you’ll see that will go up as it time goes on tells me my mass airflow and my fuel rate now also you can look at throttle body issues so for instance my rpm you see that it’s fluctuating a lot but it’s not outside of the normal fluctuation based on you know the manuals and what they say if it was fluctuating really high so let’s say it was going from 1500 to 800 I mean obviously you’ll know that just by driving it but it’s good to have solid data and you’ll be able to see those trends so this is actually only one dashboard so you could take this dashboard and move it over you can have an entirely separate set of data on multiple dashboards so you can have probably I don’t know as many pages as you want really this is obviously if we had a turbo booster which we don’t have so it’s a nice way to just go in take a look at the different types of staff inside your car well that’s it I just wanted to show you the tool that I use to help diagnose all my cars and if you were thinking about getting one
- 1 BAFX Products Bluetooth Diagnostic OBDII Reader/Scanner for Android Devices
- 2 BAFX Products WiFi OBDII Reader / Scanner for iOS Devices
- 3 BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone, iPad & Android
- 4 Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
- 5 ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool - Black
- 6 FOXWELL NT301 Obd2 Scanner Professional Enhanced OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader