The 8 Best Electric Skateboard’s For 2020
1.Boosted 2nd Gen Dual+ Standard Range Electric Skateboard
Boosted 2nd Gen Dual+ Standard Range Electric Skateboard
1 used from $1,499.99
- Get around with incredible speed and ease on the most powerful electric skateboard
- Standard Range Battery - 6 to 7 miles
- Light enough to carry anywhere - powerful enough to go everywhere
- 25% grade hill climbing - 22 mph top speed - regenerative breaking
- 2,000 watts of power. Extra traction grip tape
BOOSTED BOARD Dual + Review (WITH EXTENDED BATTERY!!)
2. ACTON BLINK Lite Electric Skateboard
ACTON BLINK Lite Go | Summer Sale | World's Lightest Electric Skateboard Youth | Up To 5 Mile Range | 10 MPH Top Speed | Bluetooth Remote Control Included
- PERFECT FOR KIDS & TEENS UP TO 130 LBS - Different from our high-performance skateboards, the BLINK Lite is a fun, playful electric skateboard that is perfect for riding around town and school, and our lithium-ion batteries will provide young riders UP TO 5 MILES on a single charge.
- 6 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY. In the unlikely event of defect, ACTON warrants that this product will be free of manufacturing and/or workmanship defects for a period of 6 months.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHT. Weighing in at only 7.7 pounds, our lightweight electric skateboards are easy to pack up and carry around at school, work, and home. Perfect for the busy student!
- BLUETOOTH REMOTE CONTROL. Turn your board on or off with the flick of a switch, then choose Forward or Reverse and simply press the lever to begin cruising to your destination!
ACTON Blink Lite Review and Unboxing
3. SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard Max Range 15.5 Miles Top Speed 24.8 MPH
SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard,Max Range 15 Miles,Top Speed 25 MPH,Dual Motor 1000W,9 Layers Maple with Remote Controller,Tornado 2nd Generation
- ✅Cruise and Climb - Skatebolt Electric Longboard keeps cruising up to 18.6 miles with a full charge. With dual motors, its running speed goes up to 25 mph and it’s strong enough to climb a 25°steep hill.
- ✅Durable and Stable - This longboard is made with 8 layers of northeast maple which make it sturdier to support a weight up to 280 lbs. The wheels (90 mm) and the deck (38*9.4*5.5 in) are wider for a smooth and stable skateboarding.
- ✅Taillights for Safety - The powered skateboard is equipped with 2 red warning taillights. To ensure a safe riding in the dark street. They will keep blinking to warn any vehicles coming behind you when you hold the brake.
- ✅Wireless Remote - The remote controller is designed with a finger ring to help you hold it naturally and securely. You can easily control the speed mode, turn on the taillight, brake and check battery capacity.
- ✅Shop with Confidence - Our electric skateboard is approved with EMC, FCC, LVD and ROHS.6-month warranty guaranteed. Repair service available with a support center located in LA.
Electric Skateboard - #SkateBolt Review after owning for 3 weeks #ElectricSkateboard
4. Maxfind Electric Skateboard, Portable 1000W Dual Motors
Maxfind Electric Skateboard,Max Range 16 Miles,Top Speed 23 MPH,Dual Motor 1200W,Update Remote Controller,4th Generation (Max2)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The skateboard is super fast, has a 23 mph top speed and 30% grade hill climbing.Remote control with 2 riding modes makes it safe and easy to ride even with zero experience; stiff deck flex increases stability at higher speed, while manta drive power takes on the hills
- LONG RANGE - Electric Skateboard can drive for a long distance,MAX 16 miles range exceeds the other skateboards. The Lithium battery is LG 36v.
- BIG WEIGHT CAPACITY - Deck made of FIBERGLASS ,very COOL,strong and durable,load up to 265 lbs and still have high speed and hill climbing
- 1200W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR: DUAL Hub motors are more reliable and less problematic.Our hub motors give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Hub-motors are much quieter than belt driven motors.
- Major update WARRANTY: Anyone receives the electric skateboard, In the unlikely event of the defect, Please kindly just contact to me in Amazon,. We have updated our repaired place in US and European. We will give you a solution within 12 hours. Maxfind warrants that this product will be free of manufacturing and/or workmanship defects for a period of 12 months.
Cool New Electric Skateboard Maxfind Max C
5. Inboard M1 Premium Electric Skateboard Durable Lightweight
Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard
- PREMIUM DURABILITY with INDUSTRY-BEST WARRANTY An e-skateboard built with flexible wood core and the same fiberglass found in premium snowboards for a whole new ride. Full 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- LONGER RANGE WITH SWAPPABLE BATTERY ON THE FLY 7-mile range (depending on riding style) & much further with extra battery you can easily swap in seconds. Easy to carry, this portable electric skateboard is water resistant and approved for air travel.
- FAST, BUT ALWAYS SAFE Ride up to 22 MPH and make hill climbing easy. The RFLX Remote Control has 3 riding modes to make it safe for any rider, from novice to expert. Plus the only E-board with Integrated LED lights.
- MANTA DRIVE IN-WHEEL MOTORS FOR A SMOOTH RIDE With no bulky external motors, the M1 has a high-tech look and feel. Smooth acceleration, unsurpassed glide, and smooth deceleration with electronic regenerative braking.
- CONSTANTLY IMPROVING, THE M1 IS FUTURE PROOF Boost your riding experience. The M1 improves over time with regular firmware updates, all downloaded from the VisionMobile app for the highest performance torque, hill climbing, efficiency, and more.
Inboard M1 electric skateboard review
6. 28” Electric Skateboard – Gravity Electric Skateboard by Body Control
28'' Electric Skateboard - Gravity Electric Skateboard by Body Control,10MPH 7Mails Electirc Board …
- Master a new generation electric skateboard of travel in just 3 minutes
- It's a skateboard that comes with intelligent weight and motion sensors, propelling it forward with just a slight tilt of your body. No remote needed, you are the controller
- Once you accelerate or decelerate , the speed control monitoring system tracks all your body movements and continuously assists while riding.
- Lean forward, and single-hub motors will accelerate up to 10 mph (15km/h). Lean back, and it'll come to a controlled stop.
- 12 Month Warranty for Battery Motor,Lifetime Technical Support for board
7. MotoTec MT-SKT-1600 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard
MotoTec MT-SKT-1600 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard
- Moto Tec 1600W dirt Electric skateboard dual motor
MotoTec Electric Skateboard Review 22 MPH!
8. Evolve Skateboards Bamboo GTX Series Electric Skateboard (26 MPH Top Speed/31 Mile Range) – Street, All-Terrain
Evolve Skateboards – Bamboo GTX Street Electric Longboard Skateboard – 31 Mile Range – 26 mph Top Speed –Digital LCD Screen Remote Control – Lithium-Ion Battery
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL - The Evolve Skateboards Bamboo GTX is light enough to take on all your adventures, and strong enough to climb a 25% grade hill (Insanely steep!)
- 3000 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORS - A custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motor that packs a punch. Reach speeds up to 26 mph!
- LONG RANGE - Cruise down streets and climb hills on your Bamboo GTX Electric Skateboard for up to 31 miles per charge!
- DIGITAL LCD SCREEN REMOTE - A wireless LCD screen remote control with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The Bamboo GTX electric skateboard deck is built from 7 ply Canadian maple hardword and 2 ply bamboo and offers a medium flex for a smooth ride. The trucks are Black GT Super Carve 306mm and 12 inches wide to offer a stable foundation for cruising and carving.
The BEST Electric Skateboard EVER! Evolve Bamboo GTX
Evolve Bamboo GTX! | High Powered Electric Skateboard
Quick Guide How To Ride An Electric Skateboad
This is Chen with Comm-Fab.com. Today I’m going to explain to you how to ride an electric skateboard just a little things that makes a difference when you’re a first-time rider I’m also going to show you how to increase your balance first thing to do when you get your electric skateboard is two things you want to practice one you want to kick push with the board and also practice your tic-tac and this is what I mean tic-tac is pretty much where you pivot your weight on this one side and you make the front move only so those are two things you need to practice first if you want to increase your balance and you want to challenge yourself a little more you can really practice the tech tack by itself it’s gonna take a while for you to do it that’s the first thing you guys should do is feel out the board and practice your tic-tac if you don’t have a lip if you don’t have a lip on your board that’s okay you can still try to attempt it with a regular board but overall get the feel for the board trucks you have to check the trucks most of these boards when they first come in the trucks come back loose or come in loose there’s a kingpin nut right here and also in the back to me I always suggest beginners to get used to it first on a stiff ride meaning there’s no give and once they get better with their balance then you can loosen it as they go and eventually it’s gonna be literally just you can do sharp turns with it his head hip and board its center so his balance and all he’s gonna do is hunched over a little bit that’s it you just got a hunched over a little bit and 90% is the leg ninety percent is this leg being stiff and the head just slightly moves from here to here what’s gonna save you a lot when this board accelerates is this stiff leg back here you have to get comfortable with the abrupt feeling of the breaking I want you to think that this foot right here is stepping on the bug whenever you hit the break you wanna stop on that bug and whatever you do not do it with a bad leg do it with a straight leg so stop on that bug keep the legs straight and keep it strong stop that bug so when you’re hitting the gas you’re keeping this back leg still as soon as you get the break this bet me right here becomes straight keep this motion right here there’s tape up breaking takeoff braking notice my hip is not going too far it’s not going here I’m not going here it’s just subtle movements this is what I did I go slow acceleration as soon as I hit the brake I hit it hard because if you think about it if by you hitting that brake hard your balance will increase and you will get a true feel on the power of the board’s brake versus you getting used to doing slow breaks and when you do hit the abrupt breaks you’re afraid so think about that same power you just practice as much as you can don’t get scared or falling if you fall it’s okay
- 1 Boosted 2nd Gen Dual+ Standard Range Electric Skateboard
- 2 ACTON BLINK Lite Go | Summer Sale | World's Lightest Electric Skateboard Youth | Up To 5 Mile Range | 10 MPH Top Speed | Bluetooth Remote Control Included
- 3 SKATEBOLT Electric Skateboard,Max Range 15 Miles,Top Speed 25 MPH,Dual Motor 1000W,9 Layers Maple with Remote Controller,Tornado 2nd Generation
- 4 Maxfind Electric Skateboard,Max Range 16 Miles,Top Speed 23 MPH,Dual Motor 1200W,Update Remote Controller,4th Generation (Max2)
- 5 Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard
- 6 28'' Electric Skateboard - Gravity Electric Skateboard by Body Control,10MPH 7Mails Electirc Board …
- 7 MotoTec MT-SKT-1600 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard
- 8 Evolve Skateboards – Bamboo GTX Street Electric Longboard Skateboard – 31 Mile Range – 26 mph Top Speed –Digital LCD Screen Remote Control – Lithium-Ion Battery