Amazon Fire TV Review 2018 (Latest)
Little about the Fire Tv Stick 4k 2018 Latest Edition…
- Dolby Vision, Atmos, HDR10+, and HDR10
- Remote can now power TV on/off, control volume, and change channels on some cable boxes
- Fast performance and excellent stream quality
- Alexa voice remote by adding power, volume, and mute buttons that can directly control your TV
- Setup-push the volume buttons a couple times until Amazon figures out what TV you’ve got..no need for your tv remote
- voice remote contains IR blasters, so it can actually change your TV’s current HDMI input, control an attached soundbar, or even tune to a specific channel on supported cable/satellite boxes (“tune to channel 4 on cable” or “tune to ESPN on cable”)
- upgraded with a faster processor..makes everything much faster, menu, scrolling for channels etc, less pausing
- check the weather, control your smart lights, pull up a feed from your doorbell cam, or access Alexa’s other skills with a simple voice request. Out of the box, you’ve got to press the microphone button on the remote to use voice. But if you’ve got an Echo device in the living room, you can link it with the Fire TV Stick 4K to gain hands-free Alexa capabilities
1. Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote ( Latest Model) Released 11/2018
Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player
$39.99 in stock
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming, with more storage for apps and games than any other 4K streaming media stick.
- Launch and control all your favorite movies and TV shows with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. New power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K review: hold the remoteOctober 31, 2018 - The Verge
When shoppers look for a streaming player this holiday season, they'll likely be choosing between Amazon's new Fire TV Stick 4K and the Roku Premiere....
Fire TV Stick 4K vs Fire TV 2rd Gen Box (Speed Test)November 5, 2018 - Cord Cutters News, LLC
Last week I got my hands on the Fire TV Stick 4K. This is the newest Fire TV from Amazon and replaced the 3rd Gen Fire TV in the lineup. After our first review showing the new 4K Stick is far more powerful than the Fire TV Pendant, many readers asked...
Review: Fire TV Stick 4K vs Fire TV 3rd Gen (Speed Test & Unboxing)
How to install Kodi 17.6 on Amazon Firestick! NEW September 2018 Update. EASIEST WAY EVER!!!
Check out the Black Friday Deals below
This is actually a really good black friday deal. I actually lost my remote and it was going to cost my $30 for the new gen remote. Then I saw the black friday deal so I put this banner up , just click it to get the price shown. I actually called amazon and directed me to this banner! AWESOME SAUCE!